Our first Mobile Vet Van was designed for an Equine Vet on Vancouver Island, who was upgrading from a Bowie truck box insert. The van seats 4 in a 144 High Roof 4x4 2500 Sprinter. It is designed to act as a mobile and home office, with tons of removeable secured storage.
- Espar diesel air heater
- Espar diesel hot water for hand washing, with water supply for one week
- Shelter skid plates for fuel tank and engine
- Engel drawer fridge for vaccine storage
- 510Ah Victron Supercycle AGM battery bank
- 800 Watt Victon inverter powering 4 AC plugs, for laptop, printer, and centrifuge
- 15 Amp Victron shore power charger for overnight charging
- Alternator charging with 30 Amp Victron DC to DC charger
- Washdown rack with hose mounted to the rear door
- Lockable cabinet doors, with removeable, washable rubbermaid bins
- Adjustable desk/table in rear seat
- Printer storage and side door desk.
- Anodized aluminum faced europly cabinetry
- Expertec industrial floor upgrade
Base price for these conversions, in this layout, begin at $125,000; not including the van itself, or taxes.