This new 2019 4wd 144 High Roof conversion will be ready to go for summer! The conversion features sleeping for two, 16 gallons of water for full sink, a Dometic 65L pullout fridge/freezer, 2 burner induction stove, 510 Amp hours of Supercycle Victron AGMs, 30Amp shore power connect, IPE running boards, ladder, awning, compressor, a diesel air heater, and overhead fan. No propane to worry about, just fill one tank and go! If there's something you'd like to upgrade, or modify, we are happy to.
The pricing and information below relates to the conversion only; the sale is through our local Mercedes Dealer; Three Point Motors.
For more information on the van itself, please contact Ken Dinnage at Three Point Motors firstname.lastname@example.org and visit mymbvan.com
Vehicle Reference: 2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter V6 2500 Cargo Van 144 4x4 (WD4CF0CD8KP153428)
We use NAUF, FSC, factory finished plywood in maple for our interiors
- Wall Panels - Solid core refinished maple plywood wall and ceiling panels, secured with stainless fasteners.
- Curved wooden electrical conduit covers for easy access for future additions.
Insulation and Soundproofing
We start by covering the floor and cab with a sound proofing insulator - Rattle Trap. Then we insulate the walls with rigid polyisocyanurate panels that we have CAD modelled, and CNC cut. Then we seal it with closed cell polyurethane spray foam for a tight fit.
- Rattle Trap floor and cab covering for soundproofing
- EkoFoil Rigid panels deliver a quiet, warm cabin, with R6 - R18 insulation in the walls and ceiling
3 Panel Bed System with L Track Mounts
The Shelter Removeable Platform Bed is mounted at the rear of the van below the main windows. We use an extruded aluminum frame with 3/4” europly maple pre-finished formaldehyde free plywood that is CNC cut with hexes to reduce weight, keep strength, and add airflow.
Note: mattresses for the platform are not included. Flare upgrades are available for gaining more cabin space.
2 Overhead Cabinets (2 compartments with doors, 2 open)
Like all our cabinetry, we use an anodized aluminum exoskeleton with Europly factory finished maple, and Blum hardware hinges for the doors. Each cabinet has two compartments. The drivers side has room for a second upper cabinet if you would like to upgrade. We use L track on the wall and ceiling to mount your cabinets, making them removeable, but also giving you anchor points for hanging boards, clothes, and even a hammock.
Shelter Headliner Shelf
This adds significant storage in your van with a shelf above the driver and passenger seats made of bent aluminum, with laser cut shelter logos.
We install a textured slate grey Marmoleum flooring. Marmoleum is a tough natural floor made from 97% natural raw materials, 70% of which are rapidly renewable, along with a 43% recycled content. The key raw materials used in its production include linseed oil, which comes from the flax plant seeds, wood flour as production waste from controlled forestry plantations and jute, a crop whose fibres provide the material for the membrane onto which the linoleum is calendared. I is the original Linoleum,
Custom Kitchen Cabinet with Sink, and Slide out Fridge
Our 80/20 aluminium exoskeleton frame cabinet with counter for sink and stove and fridge below, with durable solid wood countertop.
- Sink with 16 gallon fresh water
- Dometic CFX 65 Dual Zone Fridge/Freezer Slide out Fridge
- Dropdown cutlery drawer
- Induction stovetop
Toilet Cabinet - pull out
Thetford curve cassette toilet on 500lbs lock-in lock-out slides is easily removeable.
This includes a pump, accumulator, 16 gallon freshwater and grey tanks, and a digital gauge to monitor both fresh and grey water systems.
- Aquor stainless quick connect water inlet
- Fresh water fill hose
- Heat pad for the freshwater tank
- Diesel hot water, and shower upgrades available
Custom Removable Adjustable Table Lagun Mount
Custom table off an adjustable mount between the swivel front seats
and rear passenger seats, made of 3/4” maple europly.
We add aftermarket opening side windows, and cut a hole in the roof for a fan to manage ventilation.
- Espar D2 12V DC Diesel air heater under passenger seat
- Maxxair 7500K Fan with intake or outtake
- 2 opening side windows with screens from CR Lawrence to replace fixed windows
- Shelter designed CNC cut plexiglass window protection allows you to leave the passenger awning window open while blocking access to the door lock for potential intruders.
We’ve added a robust electrical system that will let you power things on the road, while leaving room to upgrade later.
- Blue Seas Electrical Monitoring Computer calculates Voltage and Amp Hours remaining in your system.
- 510 Ah Victron Supercycle AGM Battery for great longevity and D.O.D.
- Victron 3000W Inverter AC for your laptop, while the rest of the system runs DC
- Two AC Outlets and USB port
- Vehicle Alternator connection for charging (provides approx. 40A at idle 60A driving)
- Four 12V LED DC soft white ceiling puck lights
- 3 Gang BlueFire Switches with room to add connections.
- 30Amp Victron Shore Power for charging along with the alternator.
- Solar power upgrades also available.
Matte black Mercedes symbols for front grill, and back door with front fender flare covers.
Shelter Running Boards
We CNC cut our running boards into IPE wood for traction, add some glow in the dark epoxy to mark your doors at night, and then mount them on aluminum powder coated brackets.
Shelter Skid Plates
The plastic fuel tank under your Sprinter is not wise for backroads, or long road trips. Our aluminum skid plates come in two parts: one to cover the fuel tank, and the other to cover your engine and transmission. Features include:
- Oil cap access cover
- 1/4 inch aluminum for lightweight
- Powder coated matte black (custom colours may upon request)
The Fiamma F45S in black mounted to Shelter Roof Rack Bars, is an easy to use awning that opens manually. Designed for use by one person or any height.
4 Shelter Roof Rack Bars
Our own designed roof rack rails are powdercoated aluminium. They offer lots of anchor points to strap gear and equipment to the roof, and can accommodate the an awning.
Shelter Side Mount Ladder
We weld and black powder coat an aluminum frame that is mounted to our shelter roof rack bars. Upgradeable to our full side mount surf/kayak rack.
BFG K02 Tire Upgrade
The preferred choice for most Sprinter Van upgrades - this beefy offroad tire comes with a winter rating, but is amazingly quiet on the highway. We could argue there are better tires in some situations, but this is a very common excellent tire, which will be easy to acquire in any small town you should break down in. We purchase from Kal Tire, and put them in your name.
* pricing does not include taxes or the vehicle itself