This 2019 2wd Crew Conversion is ready to go! This conversion features sleeping for 3, and seating for 5, with 16 gallons of water for sink and exterior washdown, a Dometic pullout fridge, IPE running boards, diesel heater, and overhead fan. If there's something you'd like to add, we're happy to.
The pricing and information below relates to the conversion only; the sale is through our local Mercedes Dealer. For more information on the van itself, and for purchasing inquiries, please contact Trevor Bodner at Three Point Motors firstname.lastname@example.org and visit mymbvan.com
We use NAUF, FSC, factory finished plywood in maple for our interiors
- Wall Panels - Solid core refinished maple plywood wall and ceiling panels, secured with stainless fasteners.
- Curved wooden electrical conduit covers for easy access for future additions.
- Wooden Electrical Box mounted on the driver’s side rear, and overhead control panel for lighting, heater, and any other controls you select.
Insulation and Soundproofing
We start by covering the floor and cab with a sound proofing insulator - Rattle Trap. Then we insulate the walls with rigid polyisocyanurate panels that we have CAD modelled, and CNC cut. Then we seal it with closed cell polyurethane spray foam for a tight fit.
- Rattle Trap floor and cab covering for soundproofing
- EkoFoil Rigid panels deliver a quiet, warm cabin, with R6 - R18 insulation in the walls and ceiling
FlareSpace Window Flares
These Flares allow you to lay sideways in the van for a total of 6’7”-6’4”. The metal frame is removed both sides, flares are installed, with opening slider windows on both sides.
2 Panel Bed System with L Track Mounts
The Shelter Removeable Platform Bed is mounted at the rear of the van below the main windows. We use an extruded aluminum frame with 3/4” europly maple pre-finished formaldehyde free plywood that is CNC cut with hexes to reduce weight, keep strength, and add airflow.
Note: mattresses for the platform are not included.
1 Overhead Cabinet (2 compartments)
Like all our cabinetry, we use an anodized aluminum exoskeleton with Europly factory finished maple, and Blum hardware hinges for the doors. Each cabinet has two compartments. The drivers side has room for a second upper cabinet if you would like to upgrade. We use L track on the wall and ceiling to mount your cabinets, making them removeable, but also giving you anchor points for hanging boards, clothes, and even a hammock.
Shelter Headliner Shelf
This adds significant storage in your van with a shelf above the driver and passenger seats. Made of bent aluminum, with laser cut shelter logos, fabric lined, with IPE overhead handles.
Custom Kitchen Cabinet made from 80/20 aluminium exoskeleton frame cabinet with Acacia counter
- Sink with 16 gallon fresh water/greywater tanks.
- Dometic CFX 50 Slide out Fridge
- Dropdown cutlery drawer
- Diesel and Induction stovetop upgrades are possible
Water Tank System
This includes a pump, accumulator, two 16 gallon tanks, and a gauge to monitor fresh and grey water system.
- Aquor stainless quick connect water inlet and washdown outlet
- Fresh water fill hose
- Washdown coiled sprayer
- Heat pad for the freshwater tank
Custom Removable Adjustable Table
Custom table between the swivel front seats and rear passenger seats, made of 3/4” maple europly, is removeable and designed to be stored overhead in the Shelter headliner shelf.
We add aftermarket opening side windows, and cut a hole in the roof for a fan to manage ventilation.
- Espar D2 12V DC Diesel air heater under passenger seat
- 2 opening side windows with screens from CR Lawrence to replace fixed windows
- Maxxair 7500K Fan with intake or outtake
We’ve added the CORE electrical system that will let you power things on the road, while leaving room for upgrades down the road.
- Blue Seas Electrical Monitoring Computer calculates Voltage and Amp Hours remaining in your system.
- 170 Ah Victron Supercycle AGM Battery for great longevity and D.O.D. Upgradeable to 340Ah (2x170Ah Batteries)
- Victron 350W Inverter AC for your laptop, while the rest of the system runs DC
- Two AC Outlets and USB port
- Vehicle Alternator connection for charging (provides approx. 40A at idle)
- Four 12V LED DC soft white ceiling puck lights
- 3 Gang BlueFire Switches with room to add connections.
- 15Amp Victron Trickle Charger
Shelter Running Boards
We CNC cut our running boards into IPE wood for traction, add some glow in the dark epoxy to mark your doors at night, and then mount them on aluminum powder coated brackets.
Package Price $49,950
* pricing does not include the vehicle itself, or taxes