This van conversion package is ready to hit the backroads this summer! The conversion includes a raised platform bed, diesel heater, fridge/freezer, compressor, overhead storage, skid plates, fan, 340Amp battery system, roof rack, and seating for 4.
Only 65,000km on this 2015 6cyl Mercedes Sprinter 144 High Roof 4x4 Conversion! This model carries 5 and sleeps 3 (and easily upgraded with room for more).
We added convenience and efficiency by only using 12V diesel appliances - so you only have to fill your fuel tank and you're good to go! The power system is charged by the engine's alternator, with options for shore power connections, to keep you charged on the go; it's robust, and easily expandable.
Priced at $93,000 plus tax
INCLUDED VEHICLE OPTIONS
- Multifuction Steering wheel for hands free calls
- 2 Master Keys
- Cruise Control
- Air Conditioning
- Crew Van Removeable Mercedes Factory 2 Seater
- Trailer Hitch
INSULATION AND SOUNDPROOFING
We start by covering the floor and cab with a sound proofing insulator - Rattle Trap. Then we insulate the walls with rigid polyisocyanurate panels that we have CAD modelled, and CNC cut. Then we seal it with closed cell polyurethane spray foam for a tight fit. With over 100 different shaped pieces in each kit, we feel this saves a ton of time.
- Rattle Trap floor and cab covering for soundproofing
- EkoFoil Rigid panels deliver a quiet, warm cabin, with R6 - R18 insulation in the walls and ceiling
We use NAUF, FSC, factory finished plywood in maple for our interiors for a durable, bright, and beautiful interior. Attached with stainless fasteners for the long haul.
- Wooden Electrical Box mounted on the driver’s side rear, and overhead control panel for lighting, heater, and any other controls you select. This is usually wall mounted overhead behind the driver’s seat for convenience.
- 2 Panel Bed System with L Track Mounts
- 2 Aluminum Shell Upper Cabinets with europly maple and Blum door hardware
- L track mounted on the walls for addition load securing.
- Premium Insulated Magnetic Window Coverings for privacy and heat retentions
- Aluminum Headliner Shelf for great storage
- Swivel Passenger Front Seat with lowered base for comfort
HEATING & COOLING
- We add aftermarket opening side windows, and cut a hole in the roof for a fan to manage ventilation. Fan upgrades and additional heaters are optional.
- Espar D2 12V DC Diesel air heater under passenger seat
- 2 opening side windows with screens from CR Lawrence to replace fixed windows
- Maxxair 7500K Fan with intake or outtake
We’ve added the basic electrical system that will let you power things on the road, while leaving room to upgrade later.
- Four 12V LED DC soft white ceiling puck lights
- 3 Gang BlueFire Switches with room to add connections.
- 2x170Ah Victron Supercycle AGM Battery
- Victron 350W Inverter with AC for your laptop, while the rest of the system runs DC
- Two AC Outlets with USB ports
- Vehicle Alternator connection for charging (provides approx. 40A at idle)
- Shore Power from Victron 7 Amp Charger
- Sikaflex body panel clips as the factory design leads to rust.
- Shelter Skid Plates in 1/4” aluminum powder coated protects your plastic fuel tank, engine and transmission backroads, and highways.
- Shelter Roof Rack (3 bars) & Back Door Ladder. Rack bars secure load, are also designed to hold an awning.
- Compressor - ARB Twin Air in engine has 100% duty cycle at 90psi, can run most air tools, and is great for fill
- ARB Snorkel may not let you ford a creek, but makes a big difference on dusty, hot roads. Easily disconnected if preferred.
- BF Goodrich KO2 Tire upgrade are winter rated and run quietly on highways. Includes a spare.
- Vinyl Wrap with graphics protects the paint, and looks great. Matte Green vinyl wrap over the whole body, with Black Matte vinyl hood.
- Black matte Mercedes symbols for front grill, and back door with front fender flare covers.
- ARB 50Qt A/C D/C fridge/freezer holds up to 72 beverages is great for use inside the van, and in the shop or cabin.
- Fresh water sink and beech countertop for food prep.
Anything missing from your Wishlist? We’re happy to add most anything from our parts catalogue and custom interior designs. Get in touch!